CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fast Food Proving Harder Than we Thought

I guess I never considered us fast food people. We probably eat it maybe once a week? Usually when I'm out and about and come home with lunch for everyone...usually chick-fil-a or Qdoba.

So I'm a little surprised at how difficult this project has been for those quick fast food, pick up a sandwich sorta meals. As of yet we have not eaten in any chain sit down restaurants, but we have cheated several times with fast food!

I'm blaming the fetus for Mcnugget cravings but also the travelling around we have been doing lately. It's pretty hard to eat non-chain while on the road or in an airport, so kudos to Jeremy for doing so much better than me!

Not giving up though...just hitting some unexpected roadblocks!

0 comments: