CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Found Bubble Tea!

Had we never decided to take on this project I may never have broken away from Starbucks for my tasty coffee beverages. And I may never have found out that there is a place in Greenwood that serves bubble tea (aka pearl tea).

This is a delicacy I frequently enjoy in California but have never found anywhere in IN. Thank you Strange Brew for thinking outside the box! I will admit it wasn't perfect (the tapiocas were a little underdone) but still a refreshing change.

If you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about, Bubble Tea is a Taiwanese cold milk smoothie type drink usually fruit flavored (I chose honeydew) but the best part is the gummy chewy tapiocas you suck through a giant straw. Sounds strange I know but I LOVE it. Wikipedia gives a better description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_tea

0 comments: