CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What We Will Miss

We're in the market for replacements for some of our favorite chain restaurants:
Starbucks
Qdoba
Subway
Chick-Fila
Papa Murphy's and
Chili's
I would say that these will be the hardest to give up. But we've found an awesome new grill very close to our house which will cover the pizza, chicken sandwiches and big salads we will miss. Louie's Pub and Grille has to be one of my favorite new places. Not only is it better food, it's quieter and cheaper than these other places. Actually Louie's inspired this whole project.

I'm working on replacing my Starbucks. Yes I know we have an espresso machine but when we have a busy day out and about running around I usually start festivities with a drive through Starbucks.

Hula Bean seems okay, but not very impressive. Everyone I've talked to says you have to visit a local place called Strange Brew. Apparently it is the place for java in Greenwood. Hopefully Jeremy and I will get there this weekend!

1 comments:

BrookZ said...

great idea, good luck! yes i was going to suggest strange brew i hear it is super cool! also on stop 11 and emerson there is a place called the salad mill i think it is really really good, and down on 135 i think is vito provoloes to cover italian! don't forget about oaken barrel for some good beers (ok that is mean...i guess that will be only fun for jermey!) and when in broad ripple try the monon coffee company! :)